Essential things we take with us when we travel
Everyone has their essential things when they travel, like the ID, phone, toothbrush and toothpaste. But besides those, everyone has their own list with things without they can’t leave on vacation. We have our own list and we realized that we never travel without the next things.
1. Camera. No vacation is complete without the camera, even though you can take excellent photos with your smartphone nowadays. We just can’t leave our DSLR behind, although it’s quite big and uses a lot of space in our baggage. We recently bought a mirorless camera, so we either carry them both, or we use the smallest one.
2. Books. We never leave on a vacation without books. It also depends on how long we’re staying and how much space we have in our baggage. We usually have our tablets stocked with many e-books from where we can chose. This way we save some space.
3. Extension cord. We know, it’s not on most people’s list, but we have so many devices that need charging that the outlets we get in our rooms are not enough. So extension cords are coming to our rescue.
4. Makeup kit. We try to only bring the essentials when we travel. Foundation, mascara, lipstick and a makeup palette are just enough for us.
5. Hand sanitizer and moisturizing hand lotion. When traveling, you don’t always find a toilet to wash your hands, so we always have a hand sanitizer in our purse. Same goes with the moisturizing hand lotion. It comes with us wherever we go, we couldn’t live without it.