Travel beauty essentials
We were telling you recently about things we consider essentials when we travel. So we thought to continue the list with thing that are in our beauty bag when we travel.
1. Makeup kit. We don’t need much makeup when we travel, just the essentials..foundation, powder, mascara, lipstick and a makeup palette.
2. Makeup remover/micellar water. We never go to sleep with our makeup on, no matter how tired we are. We’re currently using Bioderma’s micellar water and we love it so far.
3. Hair oil. We like our hair hydrated and soft and we always use a hair oil. For the past years we’ve been switching between L’Oreal Professional’s Mythic Oil and Matrix Oil Wonders.
4. Hair brush/straightener/curling iron. Our hair is kind of fuzzy after washing it so we either use a rotating air brush, straightener or curling iron. Now, don’t you think that we carry all of those with us, it depends on how much space we have in our baggage and how long we’re staying on a trip.
5. Perfume. We don’t leave the house without our favorite perfume on. We stuck with Miracle from Lancome and Very Irresistible from Givenchy so they often put them in our bags.
6. Hydrating body lotion/face moisturizer. Having dry skin, the body lotion is a must after every shower. The face moisturizer has been part of our beauty routine for so many years that it’s impossible to forget about it.
7. SPF cream. Even if it’s not that hot outside, we use some face SPF when we travel. If we’re going to the beach though, the body lotion with SPF 50 is always with us. We don’t want painful sunburns.
8. Dry shampoo. When our hair doesn’t look its best and we don’t have time to wash it, the dry shampoo is our best friend. We use the original Batiste one because it works better with our hair texture. They have travel sized ones, so that’s always a plus.
9. Jewelry. We don’t mean gold or silver expensive ones because you never know where you can lose them. We like the funky handmade ones and we have an entire collection of quirky earrings.
10. Nail filler. If you have natural nails, then you know how annoying it is if your nail breaks and you have nothing to fix it with. After some failed experiences, we decided to put in or bag a nail filler because you never know when you’ll need it.
What do you carry in your beauty bag when you travel? Is it the same as ours? And what other thing do you recommend?